About Me

My photo
I'm a crazy nutty aspiring voice artist hoping to make it big time in further projects out in the big open. Well known online for playing Meglif in the internet series "I.M.P" . I am a sucker for word play and I have a rather mischievous sense of humor. I have been on the Autistic spectrum now since I was five but that isn't going to change the way I am now. I am still in high hopes of my dream job to be a voice artist. I'm also a gamer and lover of all things nostalgic and geeky.

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Princess life ♡: Connie Glynn All Grown Up ✧ Noodlerella 2016 Highl...

A brave and beautiful girl. I hope you are okay now. Never give up on your dreams.

I'm a supporter of Connie and really enjoy her videos. God bless you Connie Glynn. <3



Princess life ♡: Connie Glynn All Grown Up ✧ Noodlerella 2016 Highl...: 2016 hasn't been....the best year of ANYONE'S life let's be real, but some really wonderful things have come out of thi...

No comments:

Post a Comment