About Me

My photo
I'm a crazy nutty aspiring voice artist hoping to make it big time in further projects out in the big open. Well known online for playing Meglif in the internet series "I.M.P" . I am a sucker for word play and I have a rather mischievous sense of humor. I have been on the Autistic spectrum now since I was five but that isn't going to change the way I am now. I am still in high hopes of my dream job to be a voice artist. I'm also a gamer and lover of all things nostalgic and geeky.

Friday 27 January 2017

Allow me to introduce myself! Lots of natter!

Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses and close-upHello internet. I thought I'd start off my new blog (which I have only just opened up...hahaa! 😜) with a little introduction about myself and what I do and what this blog will be about hopefully if I keep it going. 
My name is Stephanie (but you can call me Steph, I prefer it that way) and I am on the Autistic Spectrum. I have been diagnosed with Autism (in this case, Aspergers) since I was five years old.

At first, it took me a long ten to twelve years to realize why I was different compared to many other students in school and at first upon realizing, it was upsetting. But I have grown to accept what I have and you can't change the way you are in terms of your own condition. Because of my own spectrum, I have had my own fair share of learning difficulties, problems and of course lack of vocabulary and life skills, growing up and not realizing things any time sooner unless I have listened clear enough. 

As a kid, I was rowdy, boisterous and unlike most girls, was a real tomboy (just about...hahaa). Being the only girl (with three brothers) was tough, but so was being a teenager and to this day an adult. I believe that whatever the condition, be yourself and never change it. I have gotten use to being who I am, but I don't blame my spectrum for the things I love, I don't blame it for the hidden gifts I have (memory wise).

The most important part of being yourself is to stick up for it and never let anyone kick you down, so what if you are into something that nobody else you know likes? Just because we're all different, doesn't mean we have to change the way we are.

More on my Autistic story to come possibly when the time goes by. For now, onward to my introduction. Yay!

I was born in Oxford in 1988 and moved to Ireland at a very young age (so I spent the 90s in Ireland most of my life). In my youth, I've had a huge love for animals due to living on a farm. My love for animals is strong and I am highly fascinated by them. As a result, I am an animal activist! Also at a very young age I took a massive liking to classical music after seeing a classic Merrie Melodies short A CORNY CONCERTO directed by Bob Clampett .

Due to growing up with Aspergers and learning difficulties, I wasn't the everyday GCSE/A Level student (which in return does make me feel a little happy but at the same time it makes me feel a little sad), but I went on to college and dropped out after nearly three years (for personal reasons I can't really say). 

I am working on my independence bit by bit every day and often try reaching my goal to be a better person. 

I am a crazy eccentric girl in my late 20s, my favorite color is orange (which happens to be my birthstone),
hobbies and interests include: listening to music, watching movies, attending conventions, cosplay, playing video games, nostalgic memories and most of all one of my favorite pastimes...VOICE ACTING!

As of lately, voice acting is my dream job and I am hoping to move onto bigger better things as of now since 2007, I only do voice-work online. 

Whenever a new project comes in, I will be more than delighted to share it with you all.

This blog will hopefully be updated with all the crazy scenarios I get up to whenever an event comes up and I'll be there to share it and all it's craziness.Also maybe a few lookbacks, tributes and other wonderful memories and experiences. 


More to follow once I get use to working out how this blog works hahaa! CIao for niao! 



No comments:

Post a Comment